If you are a busy executive, you understand the value of time and the importance of managing it well. You also appreciate the wisdom in hiring professionals and specialists to represent you and your interests in key matters.
Purchasing an aircraft is a very specialized and time consuming endeavor. As your exclusive agent for the purchase of your next aircraft, CessJet™ will skillfully narrow the field of available and potential off-market aircraft on your behalf. We’ll present you with a detailed spreadsheet for our discussion and your review and consideration. Based on your purchase parameters and our research, CessJet™ will prepare a written offer or LOA to present to the seller. But this is only a very small part of the acquisition process and the services that CessJet™ performs on your behalf.
When CessJet™ represents you, we will handle all the details from beginning to end. Below is a partial list of the many activities that we perform on your behalf…
- Research the worldwide market for available aircraft
- Contact owners of off-market aircraft, in hope of finding a “sleeper” from a motivated but still unlisted seller
- Contact owners, operators, and brokers via phone and email
- Secure initial information on each aircraft including
- full aircraft specifications
- CAMP / AVTRAK / Mx Status Reports and Analysis
- Log entries as appropriate and required
- Negotiations throughout including price, terms, post-inspection discrepancy, etc.
- Preparation of offer letter/LOA
- Arrange and attend demonstration flight
- Handle all escrow details and interactions
- Preparation of all contracts and changes through closing
- Arrange and attend pre-purchase inspection
- Prepare all FAA documentation
- Interface with the maintenance facility, seller, CAA, DAR, and other professionals as required to import the aircraft, should we purchase an aircraft from out of the country.
- Ensure all parties provide the required documentation for closing, including but not limited to
- Title search
- 337 Search
- IR Registration/Release
- Bill of Sale
- Fully executed SPA with executed addendum(s) and acceptance
- Title transfer, closing, delivery
There are hundreds of possible mistakes possible in the acquisition of an aircraft, most of which can be very costly. Even if you should choose another broker to represent you, securing the services of an experienced and skilled agent to protect your interests is a must. On the way to that decision, give CessJet™ a call!
Specifications and/or descriptions are provided as introductory information. They do not constitute representations or warranties of CessJet or Tumbleson Aviation Consulting, LLC. Accordingly; you should rely on your own inspection of the aircraft. The offer for sale of all aircraft is subject to contract and the aircraft may at any time be withdrawn from the market without prior notice. Specification is subject to verification by the purchaser.
CessJet is legally “Tumbleson Aviation Consulting, LLC. d/b/a CessJet”. Tumbleson Aviation Consulting, LLC is a Tennessee Limited Liability Company.